Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- secure adhesion
- pain-free removal
- XL size
- Extra gentle soft
- For very sensitive skin
- Protect from dirt bacteria
- Length: 80 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Height: 130 cm
- Length: 80 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Height: 130 cm
- The perfect balance between secure adhesion and pain-free removal. Now also in XXL size. - Extra gentle soft - For very sensitive skin - Protect from dirt bacteria The Hansaplast Ultra Sensitive plasters provide our softest protection, with extra gentle material for very sensitive, fragile skin. Hansaplast plasters block 99% of dirt and bacteria. Breathable Pain-free removal Sticks securely – even after being repositioned Suitable for infants and elderly The Advanced silicone adhesive technology of Ultra Sensitive range These extra skin-friendly plasters have been designed to minimize trauma and pain during plaster removal, while ensuring reliable adhesion during wear. Thanks to their extremely soft and gentle silicone adhesive, Ultra Sensitive is painless to remove, without disruption of the skin barrier. When removed, it leaves the skin free from residues, no matter how long it has been on the skin. During wear, the silicone gel layer of Ultra Sensitive creates a perfect bond between the plaster and the uneven surface of the skin. As a result, the plaster sticks securely to the skin, even after being repositioned. For which skin type is Hansaplast Ultra Sensitive? These sensitive plasters are the ideal solution for people with fragile, irritated or sensitive skin who require extra-gentle and soft wound treatment. They’re also an excellent choice when frequent plaster changes are necessary. Ultra Sensitive plasters are the perfect solution for all those experiencing pain or anxiety at plaster removal. Ultra Sensitive is available in standard, XL and XXL formats for the protection and covering of minor wounds. The efficacy of the Hansaplast Ultra Sensitive plasters has been proved in clinical studies. Interested in knowing more? *Study data relates to the product Silicone Soft which was the previous name of Ultra Sensitive range
Product Warranty and Grading
6 months product warranty
We offer a 6-month warranty on the product. Conditions for making the warranty claim are:
1) The product has been used in a normal way.
2) The product has not been broken or damaged by normal wear and tear.
3) The product is well maintained
4) The product was not damaged by the consumer
5) We do not offer repair services.
In case the 6 months are due, you can use our invoice and try to apply the warranty with the manufacturer, but we are not an intermediate.
14 days right to cancel and return your order
If you decide to order a product from Reviewclub Deals, you have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days.
Grading of the product: New or refurbished
Products you buy via Reviewclub Deals are new or refurbished. Each grading comes with a different discount.
All products with a refurbished label have been tested by a consumer for 3 to 4 weeks for marketing purposes, therefore, the product may have suffered minor signs of usage during this test period. The refurbishment grade tells you how many cosmetic imperfections the used product has e.g. scratches, scuffs, and other marks as well as how much the product has been used by its previous owner and what packaging it comes in.
Refurbished grades run on a scale from refurbished Grade A all the way to refurbished Grade C, with refurbished Grade A offering the best quality and refurbished Grade C offering the lowest quality of a refurbished product. Below, you can read about the definitions of each of these refurbished grades:
New product; This is a brand new product. The product will be in a perfect condition, no one has used it before.
Grade A; This is the very best quality. They have an excellent cosmetic aspect and show no signs of previous use, maybe only minimum ones. However, no scratches or significant “bruises” are noticeable. For products that collect waste (vacuum cleaners, shavers or hygiene products), they are as good as new and with minimal or no evidence of use. Some products that use any other substance (Ex. gel) might not have all of it. Additionally, the packaging box can be a little damaged.
Grade B; These products can have some minor scratches and scuffs but they are still 100% usable and perfectly functional. The only thing that changes between A and B grading is the cosmetic difference. For products that collect waste (vacuum cleaners, shavers or hygiene products), they are almost as good as new and have small evidence of use. Please notice you may encounter very little dust and waste on the devices and sometimes an odor might be present from previous use (washing machines, blenders and others) . Some products that use any other substance (Ex. gel) might not have all of it or none. Additionally, the packaging box can be a little damaged.
Grade C; Products that have a C grade are products that even though they are still 100% usable, the scratches and scuffs are more noticeable and excessive usage is shown from the previous owner. A lot more wear and tear is noted. For products that collect waste (vacuum cleaners, shavers or hygiene products), they will have evidence of use. Please notice you may encounter dust and waste on the devices and sometimes an odor might be present from previous use (washing machines, blenders and others). Some products that use any other substance (Ex. gel) might not have all of it or none. Additionally, the packaging box can be damaged and some “non-essential” items can be missing.
Shipping and Returning
Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return a product?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Items within 14 days from the date the products are received
- Items that were not mishandled or damaged by consumer
- Items that stopped functioning during the warranty period
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be refunded:
- Items that were damaged by consumer
- Items that are for personal consumption (creams, toothpastes, sex toys, gel, etc...)
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items if possible and approved. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you. In order to make an exchange request please write to us at email@example.com
What are the refund options?
The refund will always be done to the original payment method
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 10 - 12 working days after approval and refunded to your original payment method
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of returns
If the product that is being returned is damaged or not working properly, Reviewclub Deals will pay for the return shipping label, otherwise the return label must be paid by the customer.
Why do I pay shipping costs?
Because our Deals have huge discounts, it is not possible to give free shipping on top. That’s why you pay shipping and handling costs for each order you place in our shop. Extra-large items (washing machines, televisions , microwaves, etc.) may come with an additional handling and shipping fee.
When is my order shipped?
We ship your order within 1 to 3 working days. Delivery takes on average (depending on location) around 8-13 business days.
What are Reviewclub Deals?
Reviewclub Deals is the online marketplace of Reviewclub. Our community members test products for free and tell us what they think about it. To make sure we get an honest opinion we ask the reviewers to send the product back after it has been tested. The returned products are offered with huge discounts in our Reviewclub Deals.
What is Reviewclub?
Reviewclub is a community for normal people who want to give their honest opinions about stuff they care about. We are a fun, active, lively and responsive (global) community.
This is how Reviewclub works
We find great products and give these to our community members, which we call reviewers. Only those reviewers who are most passionate about the product, get to test them. In return, we ask to share their honest opinion online. We don’t pay our reviewers in exchange for their opinion, we don’t give them products and if we do, this will be communicated to them only after they have given their opinion.