Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- Cleans the air in 10 minutes in boost mode if the room is less than 40 m2 and effectively removes 99,97% of all harmful particles and gases. It removes even the smallest particles (>0,3 microns) which are also the most harmful.
- Silent operation. Often you must choose between high efficiency and low noise level. With the Mill technology we have managed to deliver both.
- High efficiency and low noice is a benefit for example if you are allergic to pollen: In lowest mode the dB is 18,5. This means that you can sleep undisturbed the whole night and wake up in clean air.
- The status indicator tells you when the filter needs to be changed based on the volume of particles measured (when filter is full). Many air purifiers give notice to change the filter based on the number of hours the air purifier has been in use.
- Maintenance-free particle sensor. The self-cleaning sensor helps avoid inflated particle values and unnecessary high fan speeds, ensuring the air purifier works perfectly as intended.
- The advanced particle sensor measures a wide range of particles (PM 1, PM 2.5, PM 10), even the smallest and most harmful particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Monitor your air quality in the Mill app. This gives you the opportunity to see how much air is being cleaned at any given time and which particles and gases are present in your home. Connection to WiFi via Bluetooth, regardless of router.
- 5 year warranty
- Some might feel it is noisy on boost mode. The dB is 50.1. Remember that you only need to keep the device on for a short period of time in boost mode as capacity is high. At the lowest mode, the device is silent and capacity also of course lower. At the lowest mode, we recommend to keep the device on for a longer period of time. It consumes very little energy.
- Length: 38 cm
- Width: 41 cm
- Height: 75 cm
Mill Silent Pro Air Purifier ensures clean and healthy indoor air quality. This Scandinavian designed air purifier effectively removes 99.97% of all particles and harmful gases, including pollen, mold, cigarette smoke, odors, bacteria and viruses. Room size can be up to 115 m2. The smart function provides full overview of your indoor air quality in the Mill app. Mill Silent Pro is recommended by Asthma and Allergy Nordic. The filters: True Hepa 13 medical grade (removes particles, pollen, mold, viruses and bacteria), prefilter, active granular carbon filter (removes gases and odours), antibacterial coating (avoiding bacteria to grow in your device). The Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) measures an air purifier’s efficiency based on the volume of air cleaned per minute. CADR in normal mode is 448 m3/h and in boost mode 565 m3/h. See the user manual on how to adjust to each mode.
Product Warranty and Grading
6 months product warranty
We offer a 6-month warranty on the product. Conditions for making the warranty claim are:
1) The product has been used in a normal way.
2) The product has not been broken or damaged by normal wear and tear.
3) The product is well maintained
4) The product was not damaged by the consumer
5) We do not offer repair services.
In case the 6 months are due, you can use our invoice and try to apply the warranty with the manufacturer, but we are not an intermediate.
14 days right to cancel and return your order
If you decide to order a product from Reviewclub Deals, you have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days.
Grading of the product: New or refurbished
Products you buy via Reviewclub Deals are new or refurbished. Each grading comes with a different discount.
All products with a refurbished label have been tested by a consumer for 3 to 4 weeks for marketing purposes, therefore, the product may have suffered minor signs of usage during this test period. The refurbishment grade tells you how many cosmetic imperfections the used product has e.g. scratches, scuffs, and other marks as well as how much the product has been used by its previous owner and what packaging it comes in.
Refurbished grades run on a scale from refurbished Grade A all the way to refurbished Grade C, with refurbished Grade A offering the best quality and refurbished Grade C offering the lowest quality of a refurbished product. Below, you can read about the definitions of each of these refurbished grades:
New product; This is a brand new product. The product will be in a perfect condition, no one has used it before.
Grade A; This is the very best quality. They have an excellent cosmetic aspect and show no signs of previous use, maybe only minimum ones. However, no scratches or significant “bruises” are noticeable. For products that collect waste (vacuum cleaners, shavers or hygiene products), they are as good as new and with minimal or no evidence of use. Some products that use any other substance (Ex. gel) might not have all of it. Additionally, the packaging box can be a little damaged.
Grade B; These products can have some minor scratches and scuffs but they are still 100% usable and perfectly functional. The only thing that changes between A and B grading is the cosmetic difference. For products that collect waste (vacuum cleaners, shavers or hygiene products), they are almost as good as new and have small evidence of use. Please notice you may encounter very little dust and waste on the devices and sometimes an odor might be present from previous use (washing machines, blenders and others) . Some products that use any other substance (Ex. gel) might not have all of it or none. Additionally, the packaging box can be a little damaged.
Grade C; Products that have a C grade are products that even though they are still 100% usable, the scratches and scuffs are more noticeable and excessive usage is shown from the previous owner. A lot more wear and tear is noted. For products that collect waste (vacuum cleaners, shavers or hygiene products), they will have evidence of use. Please notice you may encounter dust and waste on the devices and sometimes an odor might be present from previous use (washing machines, blenders and others). Some products that use any other substance (Ex. gel) might not have all of it or none. Additionally, the packaging box can be damaged and some “non-essential” items can be missing.
Shipping and Returning
Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return a product?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Items within 14 days from the date the products are received
- Items that were not mishandled or damaged by consumer
- Items that stopped functioning during the warranty period
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be refunded:
- Items that were damaged by consumer
- Items that are for personal consumption (creams, toothpastes, sex toys, gel, etc...)
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items if possible and approved. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you. In order to make an exchange request please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the refund options?
The refund will always be done to the original payment method
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 10 - 12 working days after approval and refunded to your original payment method
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, contact us at email@example.com
Cost of returns
If the product that is being returned is damaged or not working properly, Reviewclub Deals will pay for the return shipping label, otherwise the return label must be paid by the customer.
Why do I pay shipping costs?
Because our Deals have huge discounts, it is not possible to give free shipping on top. That’s why you pay shipping and handling costs for each order you place in our shop. Extra-large items (washing machines, televisions , microwaves, etc.) may come with an additional handling and shipping fee.
When is my order shipped?
We ship your order within 1 to 3 working days. Delivery takes on average (depending on location) around 8-13 business days.
What are Reviewclub Deals?
Reviewclub Deals is the online marketplace of Reviewclub. Our community members test products for free and tell us what they think about it. To make sure we get an honest opinion we ask the reviewers to send the product back after it has been tested. The returned products are offered with huge discounts in our Reviewclub Deals.
What is Reviewclub?
Reviewclub is a community for normal people who want to give their honest opinions about stuff they care about. We are a fun, active, lively and responsive (global) community.
This is how Reviewclub works
We find great products and give these to our community members, which we call reviewers. Only those reviewers who are most passionate about the product, get to test them. In return, we ask to share their honest opinion online. We don’t pay our reviewers in exchange for their opinion, we don’t give them products and if we do, this will be communicated to them only after they have given their opinion.