Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- True Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology automatically uses 4 noise sensing mics to adjust to your surroundings in real-time, minimizing distractions when you need to focus, optimizing the JBL Tour One M2's performance for a superior audio experience
- The 4-mic crystal call algorithm of the JBL Tour One M2 allows you to have better conversations even in loud or windy environments or to get help from your preferred voice assistant.
- Stay alert to the sounds of the world around you while enjoying your music with Smart Ambient, controlling the ambient sound levels and turning the Personal Sound Amplification button on through the JBL Headphones App to boost the conversations' volume
- Thanks to the Smart Talk feature, you don't need to pause the music to have a quick conversation: its advanced voice recognition technology reacts to your voice pausing the music and enabling TalkThru.
- Legendary Pro Sound. Thanks to extensive global research and testing, the superior JBL sound curve delivers precise, accurate audio and less distortion with all the music you love at any frequency or volume.
- Immerse yourself in JBL Spatial Sound and feel like being in a theatre, at a concert or in the studio with your favorite artist.
- Hear and feel every note of your playlist. Shape your audio to match your personal listening profile with interactive customization tools that use precise information about you and your preferences to provide the exact sound curve that suits you best.
- Length: 10 cm
- Width: 10 cm
- Height: 10 cm
True Adaptive Noise Cancelling headphones for a superb audio experience at home or on the go. The JBL Tour One M2 with True Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology tunes out distractions so you can enjoy your favorite audio—or even the sound of silence—all powered by legendary JBL Pro Sound and experience seamless, superb sound on the go. Immerse yourself in spatial audio for up to 50 hours while easily switching connections between your everyday devices.
Product Warranty and Grading
6 months product warranty
We offer a 6-month warranty on the product. Conditions for making the warranty claim are:
1) The product has been used in a normal way.
2) The product has not been broken or damaged by normal wear and tear.
3) The product is well maintained
4) The product was not damaged by the consumer
5) We do not offer repair services.
In case the 6 months are due, you can use our invoice and try to apply the warranty with the manufacturer, but we are not an intermediate.
14 days right to cancel and return your order
If you decide to order a product from Reviewclub Deals, you have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days.
Grading of the product: New or refurbished
Products you buy via Reviewclub Deals are new or refurbished. Each grading comes with a different discount.
All products with a refurbished label have been tested by a consumer for 3 to 4 weeks for marketing purposes, therefore, the product may have suffered minor signs of usage during this test period. The refurbishment grade tells you how many cosmetic imperfections the used product has e.g. scratches, scuffs, and other marks as well as how much the product has been used by its previous owner and what packaging it comes in.
Refurbished grades run on a scale from refurbished Grade A all the way to refurbished Grade C, with refurbished Grade A offering the best quality and refurbished Grade C offering the lowest quality of a refurbished product. Below, you can read about the definitions of each of these refurbished grades:
New product; This is a brand new product. The product will be in a perfect condition, no one has used it before.
Grade A; This is the very best quality. They have an excellent cosmetic aspect and show no signs of previous use, maybe only minimum ones. However, no scratches or significant “bruises” are noticeable. For products that collect waste (vacuum cleaners, shavers or hygiene products), they are as good as new and with minimal or no evidence of use. Some products that use any other substance (Ex. gel) might not have all of it. Additionally, the packaging box can be a little damaged.
Grade B; These products can have some minor scratches and scuffs but they are still 100% usable and perfectly functional. The only thing that changes between A and B grading is the cosmetic difference. For products that collect waste (vacuum cleaners, shavers or hygiene products), they are almost as good as new and have small evidence of use. Please notice you may encounter very little dust and waste on the devices and sometimes an odor might be present from previous use (washing machines, blenders and others) . Some products that use any other substance (Ex. gel) might not have all of it or none. Additionally, the packaging box can be a little damaged.
Grade C; Products that have a C grade are products that even though they are still 100% usable, the scratches and scuffs are more noticeable and excessive usage is shown from the previous owner. A lot more wear and tear is noted. For products that collect waste (vacuum cleaners, shavers or hygiene products), they will have evidence of use. Please notice you may encounter dust and waste on the devices and sometimes an odor might be present from previous use (washing machines, blenders and others). Some products that use any other substance (Ex. gel) might not have all of it or none. Additionally, the packaging box can be damaged and some “non-essential” items can be missing.
Shipping and Returning
Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return a product?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Items within 14 days from the date the products are received
- Items that were not mishandled or damaged by consumer
- Items that stopped functioning during the warranty period
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be refunded:
- Items that were damaged by consumer
- Items that are for personal consumption (creams, toothpastes, sex toys, gel, etc...)
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items if possible and approved. Once the exchange request is approved, the replaced item will be shipped to you. In order to make an exchange request please write to us at email@example.com
What are the refund options?
The refund will always be done to the original payment method
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 10 - 12 working days after approval and refunded to your original payment method
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of returns
If the product that is being returned is damaged or not working properly, Reviewclub Deals will pay for the return shipping label, otherwise the return label must be paid by the customer.
Why do I pay shipping costs?
Because our Deals have huge discounts, it is not possible to give free shipping on top. That’s why you pay shipping and handling costs for each order you place in our shop. Extra-large items (washing machines, televisions , microwaves, etc.) may come with an additional handling and shipping fee.
When is my order shipped?
We ship your order within 1 to 3 working days. Delivery takes on average (depending on location) around 8-13 business days.
What are Reviewclub Deals?
Reviewclub Deals is the online marketplace of Reviewclub. Our community members test products for free and tell us what they think about it. To make sure we get an honest opinion we ask the reviewers to send the product back after it has been tested. The returned products are offered with huge discounts in our Reviewclub Deals.
What is Reviewclub?
Reviewclub is a community for normal people who want to give their honest opinions about stuff they care about. We are a fun, active, lively and responsive (global) community.
This is how Reviewclub works
We find great products and give these to our community members, which we call reviewers. Only those reviewers who are most passionate about the product, get to test them. In return, we ask to share their honest opinion online. We don’t pay our reviewers in exchange for their opinion, we don’t give them products and if we do, this will be communicated to them only after they have given their opinion.